March was a long month, and I read a lot of things. I finished four books, as of the 24th. First I finished Cracked by K.M. Walton, in all of two days, Then came Crossed by Ally Condie, which as you can see by my review that it took a bit longer. Recently I finished Exposed by Kimberly Marcus in one day, and that review will be up in a few days. I also finished Free Four by Veronica Roth, which is one of the Divergent series Novellas.
As far as goals go, I did accomplish some things. I have been working on getting my room clean, which is great, and I have been saving a bunch of money, and have managed to save up a couple hundred more dollars towards a car. I didn’t finish Starters or Insurgent, but I am so close to finishing Insurgent I can taste it. I’ll focus more on Starters next month and force myself to get more into it. I definitely didn’t post twice a week, but I tried and did post at least once a week. I also didn’t get my eyebrows done, whoops. I’ve been drinking smoothies nearly every day, and have managed to find my favorite. Basically, I put spinach, strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, vanilla yogurt, honey and cranberry juice in my Nutribullet and blend it on the thicker side, and it is absolutely amazing.
I’m really proud that I finished four books this month, and only bought one. I bought Pawn by Aimee Carter, which I have been wanting for a while. Essentially it is about a girl who has to join some sort of revolution, and pose as the Prime Minister’s daughter, or something like that. It seemed really interesting, so I’ll let you know how it goes. I wont be reading that for a while, though, because I will be trying to get through more of my initial TBR from January.
My Original List :
(Bold = finished, Italics = currently reading)
1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
2. Eve by Anna Carey
3. Crossed by Ally Condie
4. Reached by Ally Condie
5. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green.
6. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
7. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
8. The Death Cure by James Dashner
9. The Kill Order by James Dashner
10. The Uglies by Scott Westerfield
11. Pretties by Scott Westerfield
12. Specials by Scott Westerfield
13. Extras by Scott Westerfield
14. Stolen by Lucy Christopher
15. Feeling for Bones by Bethany Pierce
16. Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess
17. Exit Here by Jason Myers
18. Thin by Grace Bowman
19. The Bling Ring by Nancy Jo Sales
20. Paper Towns by John Green
21. The Handmaidens Tale by Margret Atwood
22. Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
23. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
24. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
25. Starters by Lisa Price
26. A Year With Aslan by C.S. Lewis
My New List :
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Free Four by Veronica Roth
Fireworks over Suburbia by J. Merridew
The Unthinkable Thoughts of Jacob Green by Joshua Braff
Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
Sprout by Dale Peck
Dare Me by Eric Devine
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Ash by Malinda Lo
Cracked by K.M. Walton
Exposed by Kimberly Marcus
The Vast Fields of Ordinary by Nick Burd
This Star Wont Go Out by Esther Earl
Pawn by Aimee Carter
So, I’d say that I did pretty well this month. I’ll post some goals for April when I have them, also April 2nd is my birthday, so be sure to tweet me a happy birthday, because I’m an asshole.